Rules of admission in college are as per rules of CCS University, Meerut. All rules and policy related to reservation and relaxation in admission for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other applicable categories shall be as per the rules of the State Government. Online application form for admission is notified by the university and the admissions will be on the basis of merit, controlled by the university. The admission list for the college will be displayed on the university website. Details information of admission is available on the university website: www.ccsuniversity.ac.in
The self-attested copies of the certificates, mark-sheets and other documents enclosed along with the application form shall be verified from the original documents at the time of admission. Therefore, the candidates are advised to carry the following documents at the time of admission to avoid any inconvenience.
1. Class X Board Examinations Certificate and Marks-sheet (Self-Attested Photocopy)
2. Class XII Board Examinations certificate and Marks-sheet (Self-Attested Photocopy)
3. Character Certificate (recent)
4. SC/ST/PWD Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority.
5. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Candidate) issued by competent authority.
6. At least four passport size self-attested photographs.
7. Photocopy of Address proof like Voter ID, Adhar Card, Ration Card, Driving License photocopy & also show original at the name of student seeking admission.
8. Transfer Certificate (T.C.), Migration certificate (M.C) and Character Certificate(C.C.)in original.
9. The certificates of sports N.C.C., N.S.S., Scouts/ Guide, Ranger/ Rover, Staff-Ward in original and their self-attested photocopies.
Note: No benefit will be given if the required certificate of SC, ST, OBC, Physically challenged, Freedom Fighter, Ex-serviceman etc. are not produced in original at the time of the admission.