Student Code of Conduct
1. Students are advised to come college in proper uniform.
2. For any kind of information please see the information board or visit the college website.
3. It is our duty to maintain the cleanliness and hygiene in college premises.
4. Use the facilities and services offered by college library and strictly follow the guidelines for using library services.
5. It is must for all the students to carry their college identity card in college campus. It is also advised to not give your college identity card to anyone else.
6. This college campus is completely ragging free. College have zero tolerance policy for anyone who found indulged in any form of ragging activity and appropriate legal and disciplinary action will be taken against such students. So students are strongly advised to refrain themselves from such activities.
7. Any kind of smoking is completely prohibited in college campus.
8. Students are required to register themselves everyday using biometric facilities installed in &college.
9. All students’ co-operation is expected in maintaining the discipline, cleanliness and peaceful & academic atmosphere in the college campus.
10. Please be regular in the class and maintain your attendance. In case of attendance shortage, students may be debarred from taking part in exam.
11. In case of any emergency or odd circumstances, students are advised to contact any proctor/ teacher or principal.
12. In case of leisure time students are advised to use library and reading room facilities.
13. Park your vehicle, cycle at vehicle stand. Anyone found floating this will be fined.
14. It is expected from the students that they will follow the information and directives issued by college authorities.
15. Deposit your fee on time and received the receipt of the same.
16. Students are encouraged to put forth their valuable suggestion for the betterment of college and welfare of the students.